25 January 2010

My Musical Blog... :)

Hehe, one of my best cyber-friends, Amelie, recently posted a musical blog, about all her favorite songs. I laughed, I listened, and I was inspired.

So here is my musical blog. :)

You may not love music like I do, but I hope you'll find my tour of the soundtrack of my life somewhat amusing, at least. :)

1. "Falling Slowly" by Glen Hansard.



Don't ask me why I put this one first. Hehe. But this was a song Amelie was considering for her wedding song, and I COMPLETELY fell in love with it! I usually don't listen to music that isn't Christian and isn't from Glee or Disney channel (lol), but I really, really love this sweet love song. :)

2. "The Lost Get Found" by Britt Nicole



I know I already posted this song on here, but I stinkin' LOVE it, and it's my song of the year, so get used to it. Haha. :) I stinkin' love this so much. It's so happy and talks about so much that I value. :)

3. "Sunshine/Halo" by Glee



Gah, I LOVE the show Glee! :) hehe. I'm such a Gleek. :) And this song is sooooo amazing. At least, I think so! :)

4. "Safe" by Phil Wickham



If it's possible to fall in love with someone's voice, I think I've fallen in love with Phil Wickham's. Hehe. It's just so magical and amazing! :) And I love the words, too. :) So hopeful and healing. :)

5. "Dear God" by FM Static



LOVELOVELOVE! Hehe. :) It's just such a real way to approach God--no lies, no disrespect, just longing for truth and life. This is how I want my relationship with God to be--but sometimes, it just doesn't end up this way. :*(

6. "Forgiven" by Sanctus Real



Sanctus Real is my very favorite band, so OF COURSE I had to put one of their songs in here! This is currently my favorite. It's so healing.

7. "What Do I Know of Holy?" by Addison Road



LOVELOVELOVE this one, too! :) Addison Road is sometimes tied for my favorite band with Sanctus Real, and sometimes it's my second favorite. But I LOVE their lyrics, and I love the music, and Jenny Simmons is positively hilarious. :) (BTW, you should check out her blog at www.jennysimmons.com...). Besides, this song makes you THINK! :)

8. "Next Thing Ya Know" by Matthew West



I just love Matthew West to pieces, too! :) Hehe. I love this song, too. Sometimes I wish how powerful the moment is when people choose Jesus. :)

9. "Speaking Louder than Before" by Jeremy Camp



Gah, I LOVE this song, too! :) It just makes me sick that people have the ability to help the world and change it for the better, but they choose not to. I love that this song talks so much about actually DOING something to help. :)

10. "Last Night" by Kristin Chenoweth and the Glee cast...



Hehe, another Glee song. I love this song, for some reason. Not sure why, but I do. :)

Hehe, anyway, it was probably ridiculous, and I just wasted about 75% of my studying time, but it was fun, anyway. :)

Till next time,
Ash the (Amused) Dreamer :)

1 comment:

Amélie said...

haha i like this :) falling slowly is a great song, huh?