my mommy up and decided to make her bucket list today. i'm not quite sure why, but i find it interesting.
so i figured i would post my own bucket list.
seeing that i dream these crazy dreams, my bucket list is already inordinately LONG (haha), so i'll spare you the hour-long post by only posting some of my very favorites. :)
1. adopt two little girlies (from romania?).
2. become fluent in french.
3. publish a beautiful novel. (this is the very minimum... i desperately want to publish a million of my stories, not just one measly novel!)
4. be a missionary for at least a year in an orphanage (preferrably in europe).
5. visit prague.
6. find true love.
7. bake cookies for the wordfm (my favorite radio station) and visit with the staff.
8. pray with some of my favorite bands/artists (i'm so weird, i know!).
9. get involved in a youth group.
10. sponsor a little girlie from compassion international.
those are the big ones, right now, anyway. i'm sure there are a million other ones, that i'm crazy passionate about, but i can't think of them right now, and i don't want to put down stuff that don't matter immensely to me. :)
anyway, happy weekend, everyone! :)
till next time,
ash the (determined) dreamer