09 August 2010

Lex.

Oh, I love little kids. haha.

I went to go visit my nana today... and she lives with my cousin, his wife, and their two girls (Lexi, who's six, and Emma, who's about 18 months). Lexi was so fascinated by me, lol, she just talked to me for over an hour straight. lol.

She was showing me her little toy gerbils, her "cell phone", her toy bat and toy kitty... she's so funny, haha.

At one point, she was like, "Oh, the momma gerbil is Sally, and the baby gerbil is Bebe..."

I was like, "Oh. Okay."

And then about ten minutes later, she SMACKED her forehead like she was an idiot, haha, and groaaaaaaned this groan of death, and said, "UGH!!!! I lied! The baby isn't Bebe, it's PHOEBE!!!! I have wayyyyy too many pets. I always get them confused... I just have three!"

hahahaha! She made me laugh so hard, I was like, "For real? Little kids can be THIS funny?!" haha. She's so silly. :)

I figured I would share that with you, she was such a doll. And so is Emma. ahahaha. They're so cute. :)

Till next time,
Ash the (Amused) Dreamer

No comments: