17 May 2011

Ohhhh, please.....

I really hope someone sees this and remembers to pray for me. :*(

My dad just told me tonight at supper that I no longer have insurance under his plan. I'm 23, which I guess means that parents' insurance no longer covers you? I don't know. But my depression/OCD is coming back with a vengeance, and I don't even know what to do. I was about to make an appointment to see a psychologist, to hopefully get antidepressants, and to get WELL. But now... now I don't know what to do. And I just can't stop crying.

I feel so lost.

Ash the (Not-So-Much) Dreamer

1 comment:

Anglican Mama said...

Hey Miss Ash,
It's been awhile since I've been able to indulge in blogging and blog hopping, but I read your post the other day and have remembered to pray for you. I'm hoping the Lord will bring you healing and peace--and provision in His time.

As far as what's been put on my heart for you, have you ever heard the song "All I Need" by Caedmon's Call, or "Healing is in Your Hands" by Christy Nockels? Both are so very good, and I hope you're blessed by them. <3